I’ll be handing in my dissertation very soon and it got me thinking about stress relieving products. I don’t tend to get stressed in the typical ways that others do, normally I’m not even aware of it until afterwards. But one thing I do see a noticeable difference in is my skin. It can look very dull and in need of something more than the usual routine provides. So, when that happens I reach for Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask. This is by far the best face mask I have ever used! It’s formulation is smooth and easy to both apply and remove meaning it isn’t totally time consuming. As someone who has very sensitive skin, (my cheeks have been known to burn under the pressure of some products) I have had no problems with this mask. Here’s how I like to apply it…
1. Put a warm flannel over my face for about 30 seconds to open up the pores
2. Spread the product across the face (avoiding the eye area)
3. Set a timer for 15 minutes (although I often remove it before this depending on how quickly it dries
4. Run a flannel under warm water once again and use to wipe away the mask in a circular motion
5. Once the mask has all been removed, I like to splash my face with cold water just to make sure everything has gone
I’m really interest to try more from the Origins range of face masks so let me know if you have any recommendations of these or other brands.